background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Way to go Grandma , Carrots and Teeth

You just never know! Three posts in one day after a long time without any! We just found out that Grandma got a new job! Way to go! You're (really) the boss! We can't wait to see you and celebrate this weekend. We also would like to wish a very happy birthday to Aunt Megan tomorrow as she turns older.

William had an okay day. He was a little testy this morning which turned into crabby this afternoon. When he finally let us peek into his mouth this afternoon, John spotted and then felt tooth #3 and maybe #4. One or more of the top ones will be making its appearance soon! Enjoy the gummy pictures because they won't last a lot longer.

I probably wouldn't have started a new food today if I had realized the tooth was getting that close, but I didn't. So, today we started carrots! William did a really good job with them and gobbled them up. He did make some funny faces, but he kept opening his mouth up again and again.

Carrots

Can you see where I sneezed cereal on my tray?

Mmmmm....I like to try and bite the spoon. Then I can grab it and make it all sticky....

Hey! I'm trying to eat here!

Thank you, thank you very much. The show is now over.

No comments: