background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And I let it get to me!

Tonight we watched a movie called Freed0m Writers. I was kind of excited because I am all about movies that show teachers making a difference. I was all ready to sit back on the couch and shout my support for the fellow teacher at the TV. I am shocked by my reaction. Besides the to work/not to work conflict surrounding teaching, I totally disagreed with this teacher. Very little positive shouting was heard. The "bad guy" in the movie was totally right in my opinion. The "hero" had it ALL wrong. Wrong and wronger I tell you. I'm not to liking the bad guy and strongly disliking the hero. But, she was SO wrong! And I'm letting it get to me. I'm hoping I can get it down here and then move on to sleeping tonight. I've already tried spouting off at John (he took it well) and it doesn't seem to have been enough...

No comments: