background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Making Whirled Peas

After three days of struggling with peas (have I ever mentioned I HATE PEAS?), I am leaning towards William disliking them. The only way I have found to get them in his mouth is to whirl them up into the rice cereal and pretend they aren't there. I am seriously considering making John finish out this last few days of the "peas week". I'm starting to wonder if my gagging while feeding William the peas is having anything to do with him not wanting to open his mouth for them. Hmmm....all I know is we are going to try something easier next time. Sweet potatoes I think. Or carrots.

In other excitement, we have finally ordered a whole flock (pride? herd? gaggle?) of drywall to be delivered next Friday. We decided that although the delivery charge is actually more, it is going to be a huge saving in the end to not have to haul it off of the truck. Now, we'll just have to figure out how to haul it from the garage to the basement. Progress at least.


We're going to be busy the next couple of weeks. We have a 6 month doctor appointment, 6 months pictures to be taken, vet appointments for the cats, a termite inspection, drywall delivery, TA and Gerry going to be in nearby Taylorville, Cousin Chrissie making a stop and possibly and visit from the Grandparents McGarry. And we still have to decide about the reunion thing since they have extended the deadline for ticket purchase. We had decided we just weren't going to go - and then they extended the deadline, opening up the option again. Makes me tired thinking about it.

No comments: