background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tendonopothy

Argh. Yesterday I was diagnosed with tendonopthy (and here) in my heels. Which totally stinks because I am banned from running for at least 4 weeks. I am not happy about this. It seems like I finally get in a groove and make running fit back into my (our) lives again and something big like this comes up. Not a happy camper.

The good news is that it is something that can be resolved and it is likely I'll be back to running in the near future. But I am super crabby about the ban which also includes: walking for exercise, aerobics, skipping, hopping, jumping rope, dancing with your kids to silly songs and playing tag outside on a nice day.

I'm also going to physical therapy once a week, icing, stretching and complaining. A lot.


In other news:



William took a nap the other day. He slept REALLY hard. Hard enough he didn't even stir when I took these pictures and then tickled his toes. Tired boy.

Mia is doing a lot more standing up by herself and practicing her balance (Note: in this picture she is not standing alone, she is resting her backside on the couch).Learning the hula is an important skill every girl should have
In this one she IS standing alone. And chewing on her fingers.

No comments: