background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Baby Shower

I've been working on this post for the last week. I think our computer does not like the card for this camera because I get a picture uploaded and then the whole thing crashes. Not that you care. But, I've uploaded this particular set of pictures roughly a bazillion times in the last week. Ugh.

Anyway, we threw a baby shower for my cousin, Ashley who is due with her first baby early summer/late spring. I've been working and working on some crafty goodness for her which I pulled together in a spectacular diaper cake. You'll just have to take my word for it because I didn't take any pictures of the cake or my craftiness. But, it was AWESOME.




Ashley

Amelia shows Ashley how to work the toys

Ashley tries on the sleep sack I made (okay! One crafty item is pictured)


Aunt Kaye and Aunt Mary

Yep! The clothes will fit! Ashley tries the clothes on the belly.







Grandma and Amelia at the shower - I had a lot of help keeping Amelia out of trouble.
It was fun to see baby presents and to catch up with a few of my relatives I haven't seen in a long time!

No comments: