background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

12 month photos

Amelia is ONE. She is MUCH more difficult to photograph these days. She doesn't hold still for more than a minute and most certainly has her own agenda about what she would like to be doing. And what she wants to be doing doesn't involve sitting still. I think I attempted close to 200-250 pictures of her today and ended up with about three I love. Oh well....



Hanging out in Mama's bed


Ah ha! Sitting still for just a moment.

Peeking at Mama out of the corner of her eye.Laughing out loud - notice I'm trying to distract her with some chapstick.


Standing up on the bed? Always a fun time! (notice new wall color new bedding!)

Cheese - this one maybe should be more of an out take?



Finally! Except for the chapstick in her mouth
Another attempt at distraction with a trucks bookMy girl
Here I am trying to get a picture of her wearing the birthday crown and the 1 onesie I made for her. That isn't too much to ask, is it?
She's already got her own ideas about personal style

I like it better this way Mama!




When Daddy got home from work, we opened up some presents.

Amelia loved all the paper!

Daddy loved the clothes (just kidding, I asked him to hold them up for a picture)

Amelia took one look at this and said "KITTY!!!" She hugged it to her and did not let go.



Checking out Amelia's #1 onesie


After dinner, I finally had an assistant (Daddy) who could help me keep the birthday crown on for more than a few seconds



She still had her own ideas about how to wear it though!


Eating her birthday cupcake


A final parting shot: Amelia getting ready to crawl off the edge of the bed

Happy birthday baby girl!

No comments: