background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Matching Kids

I know, I know. If I was a kid, I would have thought this was lame. But, I'm doing it anyway. There won't be much opportunity for me to do this in the future. Finding identical outfits for a boy and girl just won't be happening much. So, humor me here!

Look at the matching jammies!
William noticed that Amelia had her knees bent. He would NOT straighten his legs out then. He wanted to be just like the baby...
Silly Billy!
Look baby! A truck!
Two of my favorite people
Hmm....I guess they weren't looking at each other adoringly after all. The big one was looking at the little one and wondering if there was a place for his fingers....turns out the answer is yes!
Enough smiling. Time for some serious truck driving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh CUTE! I was always against dressing my boys alike, but they seem to love it. They ask to have identical shirts, pjs, and hats. Must be a brother thing?

Love,
Andrea

Nicole said...

I love matching... even if it is jammies!!! I think you will find there are more things that coordinate than you would first think!

I love that William is so nice to Amelia! Keiran could not STAND being near Tristan when they were at this age. I had to bribe to get any pictures together.

Hope you are having a good day!