background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

Amelia turned 3 weeks old on April 20th! As always, I didn't have time or energy for color correction, but I'm posting them anyways. Maybe someday when I have free time to devote to playing seriously with pictures again I will work on it.

I have not yet learned: it is easier to do pictures during nap time. I wanted to put Amelia's 3 week card on her back and take her picture. Amelia was very cooperative with this. William however was very unhappy that he didn't have anything on HIS back and insisted on laying on his belly..on the blanket of course.
Which made it very difficult to get the picture I had in mind!
I finally sent him off to find something for me and I was able to snag this picture. Not exactly what I wanted, but closer than...
this! After tiring of laying on his belly, William decided it would be more fun to sit on the blanket (in the light, grr!) and read a book to his baby sister. Everyone at once: ahhhhhh, how cute!
Sent the big boy on another errand and snapped a few more...



Obviously, more books were needed if I was going to keep trying to take her picture!
Amelia is oblivious to how hard I had to work to take her picture
Sleeping beauty

Ahh...William's naptime! Prime opportunity for taking pictures. But, as you can see the light is also gone. And, still sleeping!

My girl sure likes to sleep!

Note the outfit change. I can tell you the outfit change was totally necessary. I won't tell you about the details of the diaper that made it totally necessary.



Our beautiful baby girl


And the bouncy seat picture. Because someday I might get my act together enough to actually put together the comparison post that I have a brewin' in my head.

No comments: