background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

The hospital Pictures








Fingers and Toes

In the craziness that was the morning of Day 2 of the hospital stay, the photographer came in to take our pictures. The hospital had just changed photography companies at the beginning of the month, so it was a different set up than when William was born. And I have to say that I am glad - I didn't care much for William's hospital pictures. So, here are a few of our favorite hospital pictures!

P.S. There aren't a lot of pictures with John because the baby decided she was HUNGRY during his part of the session. The photographer actually decided to go shoot (with a camera) another family and come back to see us later because she was so crabby. Luckily, I knew just how to fix her up :) and I got my pictures taken with her on the return trip.

PPS Just as we were starting our session, William arrived with Grandma. Totally unplanned, but we were happy to get a few pictures of him with the baby. However, they didn't take a picture of the whole family. Why? I don't know. But, they did get a sweet one of my mom with the baby.











No comments: