background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cute Sleeper


Isn't she the most adorable baby you've ever seen? She sleeps all curled up in this position a lot. How do I know? Well.....she has ended up in bed with me on more than one occasion. As it turns out, I really don't think that co-sleeping is a great idea for our family in theory. However, it turns out that in practice sometimes co-sleeping is what happens at our house. Theory or not.


Every time I think the jaudice is starting to clear up I see a picture like this one. Definately still has a yellow cast to her face!

1 comment:

Tom and Robyn said...

Aw, so cute! She looks so little and precious. I miss that curled up stage already.

I hope you're still doing well with John back to work. It sounds like William is loving his little sister. I hope it stays that way!