background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

36 Weeks=Baby No Name

Today we are 36 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden I'm starting to stress over names. I was really worried about this with William's pregnancy also and we ended up just pulling names out of a hat at the hospital. I was hoping we'd go in a little more prepared this time (and with double the names since this one is a surprise!). So, if you're waiting for me to tell you this name of this baby, you're just going to have to wait. We still don't know the name of this baby....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

If we had had a girl she was going to be named Svea. Svea is swedish for patriot. I liked that plus it was timely when we were having Keiran. I also had Georgie, Ella, Jane, Laine, and Annie on my girl list. None of these are going to get used because we aren't having any more kids.

Now if you are asking about boy names we had a million of them.

Good luck picking names!!! Don't stress too much... you can always make a nickname later!