background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Week Past

We are busy busy busy. We're figuring things out and making lists. Things that are lost, things that are damaged, things that need to be done. At the top of every list I want to write in big letters: REMEMBER WHAT MATTERS IS EVERYONE IS OKAY. Christmas has come and gone in a blink of an eye - a fuzzy, unfocused eye.

I do have pictures to share and stories to tell, but my heart just isn't in it. This last week has been one of the more difficult in my life and I just can't find it in me to write about the everyday stuff just yet. Or fill you in on why I hated dogs for 15 minutes last week. But, it is coming. I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I've tried calling you, couldn't get through. Wanted you to know how thankful I am that you are all doing ok physically and hoping that the emotional healing is in progress. I'll talk to you soon.

Jenn Hawn