background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Music to my Ears

Better than any song I've ever heard is this.

We had our 24 week doctor appointment this morning with my doctor. Everything is looking great and measuring perfectly. Normal, normal, normal... it is a good place to be. We were able to look at the results from the ultrasound done last month which looked perfect as well - which is what we were figuring because no one has called us to report anything differently. I need to go sometime this month from the glucose screening to determine if I have gestational diabetes. If that test comes back positive, Christmas could be a real bummer. Anyone out there want to volunteer to do the diabetic diet with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could handle a diabetic diet even though I am not diabetic or pregnant or anything else. I have poundage. That's all.

Um, I LOVE Williams Gophers sweat suit. I think the Bricker boys need ones like that!