background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Almost 16 week Appointment

John and I went to my 15ish week appointment this morning with my OB. Everything is looking great and we got to hear NewBaby's heartbeat on the doppler. The heart rate was in the 140's which is supposed to mean something about the gender. I can't ever keep it straight about what it means, so I'll leave you wondering.

It was great to hear that strong heartbeat on the doppler. After all the ickiness I've been having, it is a great reminder about why my body hates me. And it is worth it.

I have some routine bloodwork to take care of in the next few weeks and my BIG ultrasound is going to be scheduled for the first week in November.

And that is the big news flash for the day!

1 comment:

Tom and Robyn said...

I think the story on the heart rate thing is that if it's lower, it's a girl. I'm sure it's all very scientific and accurate.

I'm awaiting good results from your ultrasound! I'll bite my tongue on whether you'll make it through without finding out the gender!