background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

21 months old

Today William is 21 months old. The leaves are changing colors and falling off the tree in our backyard - so we thought there might be some good pictures to take outside in celebration. We did a similar shoot last year about this time also (click here or here for last year's pictures). This year was more challenging for several reasons: because our neighbor has a newish dog that likes to do his "business" in our yard - yuck and William is now WAY more mobile than last year. Maybe at this time next year we'll have a kid who likes to hold still for a change. I'm not super happy with our results so I can almost guarantee that we'll be back out again in the next week or so to try and get a few more fall pictures of the big boy.
Weeeeeee! Leaves are fun!
I have to shut my eyes because Mama is throwing leaves at my face!
Enough sitting! I want to run down the hill in our backyard.
And now back up the hill again!
And now it is time to stop and smell the flowers (for all you green thumbs out there - I need some serious advice about what to do with the mess I've made out of these Zinnias. They are HUGE, each plant is over 3 feet tall with massive flowers. They aren't strong enough to stand up on their own so they fell on top of everything else and have about managed to kill everything with their bigness. Oh yeah, and I planted 8 of them in a smallish area. Please advise how to deal with minimum work involved. I promise if your advice involves a shovel, it ain't happening.)
In constant motion...but so happy!
You're right Mama, it is fun to throw leaves!

No comments: