background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why it is Awesome to be Married To Me

We all have our flaws, including me (I know, GASP!). However this week, I take the cake. Here is just a sampling of why it is totally awesome to be married to me:


1. I call you frantically at work to remind you about a doctors appointment you are almost late for. A whole 24 hours before you need to worry about leaving.

2. Nothing you suggest sounds good to eat. Ever. I don't want anything to eat, at all. Except for maybe a big brownie. With chocolate chips. Do you have any of those?

3. Although you have cooked 17 different things for me in the last week with a 19 month old underfoot the whole time, none of those things are appetizing any longer. For this reason we have in our refrigerator currently: half of a lasagna, a noodle hotdish, beans and rice, grilled chicken, and a huge pack of tortillas I talked you into last week at the store.

4. That huge Sam's club bag of lemons you tried to talk me out of last week at the store. Ummm...yeah, I won't be using any of them anytime soon.

5. I call you at work to tell you something important and can't remember what it is as soon as you answer.

6. Both loading the dishwasher and washing baby diapers make me gag. You inherit two new chores. YAY! (garbage and catboxes are still yours too. I'm not taking on anything new)

7. More than once lately, we've had to make a second trip to the store for the one item I went for. What do you mean we only needed milk? I didn't buy milk...

I'm sure there are more...but this is all I can come up with. Off to bed...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You are too funny!!! Too bad I don't live near you... I would buy that bag of lemons off of you :)

Oh, and the dishwasher still makes me gag.

Tom and Robyn said...

I'll take your bag of lemons if you take my can of Stove Top that sounded so yummy when I was about 8 weeks along. It was going to be a snack. Don't ask.