background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Warning: It must be in the water

A whole lotta congratulations all around for so many people!

1. Our neighbors had a baby girl either yesterday or today. I knew it was going to happen, just not sure when it actually did. They are kind of busy right now or I would call and ask 'em how it's going.

2. My high school friend Robyn with baby #2 in February!

3. My other high school friend Jessica with baby #1 in December (she is lame without a blog...)

4. Our St Louis friends: Jenn, Chris, and big sister Charlotte are due at the beginning of March

5. My second cousin Kayleigh who is due any day now....

6. And then I guess there is me...


So, who else? Anyone else want to confess?


PS The only person who actually guessed my secret after the first set of clues was my WMS friend Sundi! Go Sundi - you win a....big hug!

2 comments:

Sundi said...

Well, after being pregnant twice in two years (having babies 13 months apart) I recognized the signs!!! :)
Congratulations again!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and all of your friends! I, on the otherhand, am not gonna drink that water! Two boys is good and I like colic-free sleeping through the entire night :)