background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Home...so tired

We're home from camping in the hottest, humidest, stickiest weather ever followed by a night in the middle of a tropical storm. Although I had big plans for a big picture post followed by some big explanations, they are going to have to wait. All three of us are pretty ragged around the edges after a trip with all kinds of adventures we weren't expecting.

On top of it all, I'm currently have a quite intense visit with my old friend Heartburn - so the pictures, stories and explanations will have to wait until naptime tomorrow (at least)!

It'll be worth the wait, I think...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can't wait for all your stories, and excitment!

I am very super excited for your family!!! You had me wondering :)

N