background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

This Kid Cracks me Up

We've had a good weekend. Busy, but good. I have some random pictures that I've been meaning to post and then a weekend update to post. I'm working my way through this new book so it will probably be quiet for the next few days or so.
I can't remember where we were going...but I turned around to find Mr Cool hanging around in our backseat.

William rarely picks up anything to take a bite using his front teeth. So, I've been trying to encourage him to start biting things more by giving him very soft foods in larger pieces. Here he is working a banana like it is corn on the cob.
And he still isn't taking a bite- he is trying to suck on the piece of banana until it comes off of the larger piece.
With all the moving and shifting of everything in our house that is going on, we are unearthing quite a few items from the past - for example the list of things I wanted to get done the first summer we moved into our house. Interesting enough, five years later most of the stuff is done.

No comments: