background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Nice Weekend

We had a great weekend! I started it out a little early by meeting Jennifer Hawn at the park on Friday for a picnic and some playing with the kiddos! Even though it was kind of on the warm side (90's), we had a fun time. It was great to get out and get some exercise and play with the kids with such great company. I think I could comfortably talk to Jenn for two weeks straight and not run out of things to talk about. Rereading that, it sounds like I talk a whole lot (although it's true). What I meant is she is a great friend to talk to about everything under the sun.

Charlotte and William packed up to do some walking (or watching their moms eat)

Charlotte on the swings. We are already working on sharing - you can see William behind Charlotte in the same swing. Aren't we great moms?

Charlotte and William swing! And Charlotte is hot and...

most of the time William was trying to either pull her hair or pull the adorable pink bow out of her hair. Ouch! No wonder she isn't smiling!


William's first time down the slide!


Jennifer and Charlotte play tic tac toe. I love Charlotte bow. I may be taking the blog to an all time low. Time to let this rhyme go. Although...


Saturday we got up and hunted around our subdivision garage sale for bargains. We found some great stuff! Some stuff we didn't even know we were looking for! We found: corner clamps, fort making kit, baby clothes, baby bibs, Halloween costumes, DVDs, a travel lap desk, a quilting hoop, and some old quilt squares. Lot of fun, although it was getting pretty warm out. After William's morning nap, we went to Boeing's Family Day. This is the first time I've ever gotten to see where John works the whole time he has worked for Boeing. We also got to have lunch in the steamy 92 degree heat (why did I wear jeans? I don't know!) and look at a lot of airplanes that start with letters like A, B, C, and F. I don't know where all the other letters in between went. Ask John. We don't have any pictures of this event because there were NO CAMERAS OR CELLPHONES ALLOWED. Someone told us they had a photo station set up for people to get a picture taken of the fam together. We couldn't find it though. I asked a few people working and freaked them all out. The most I could get from them was "No, photography is not allowed in any area..." "No, no cameras are allowed in any area...." etc. Most unhelpful.

Today, we did some relaxing and John did some work on our new TV cabinet. I didn't even get dressed today. Very nice. I'll leave you with one last picture from last week: our remote obsessed channel surfer.

Channel Surfing boy. Kind of hard to tell in this picture, but William has 2 remotes - 1 in each hand. He is crawling with one in each hand ("surfing")! Surfing is when William picks up something and slides it on the ground while he is crawling. He does this ALL the time with different toys/household objects. I think he likes it because then he can crawl really fast without picking up his hands.

No comments: