background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another Big First

I wanted to make sure I got online tonight to share with you a huge milestone that occurred for William today. In the mail today, William received his first credit card application. Preapproved and everything! We didn't get to it tonight, but I'm sure we will carefully document this tomorrow. Seriously, who sends an eight month old a credit card application?

Anyhow, the other big news from the weekend I [think I] forgot to report is that tooth #8 has now broken through. We are almost half way done with teeth!


Over the weekend, we picked up a puzzle at a garage sale. William is only interested in taking OUT the pieces and carrying them around. Three at a time!

Behind him is another one of our finds: a Nemo riding toy!

No comments: