background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! Part 1

Wow! Here is a blast from the past. Here is how I celebrated Halloween last year!



Start of the third trimester



Boy, I'm tired! I worked all day and then had parent/teacher conferences until late that night!

This year! William's frog costume

Very sweet "Baby's first Halloween" socks from Miss Amy next door

Our frog all dressed up and ready to go! He was such a trooper - he was in and out of that costume several times today!


William and Daddy out on the deck - the leaves are just perfect this year!

This one doesn't need a caption


What a difference from last year. I'm not in the bathroom all the time and I only have 1 chin again!



Hey! Doesn't that costume kind of look like that toy.....? Yep!

No comments: