background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Little White Speck...

There is a little white speck on the front lower gum in William's mouth. Is it a tooth? Hard to say, but we hope so. He was on the crabby side of things and not napping hardly at all. Crabby and drooly babies are not the funnest thing ever. I have spent all day trying to keep his hands free of debris that accumulates there in seconds of being wiped off. He is spending all his time chomping on his fingers (or whatever he can get in there). When they leave his mouth all wet with drool for even a moment, they become covered with gunk. Hair, dust, cat hair, carpet fuzz, dirt, crumbs, and other various little pieces of stuff. On top of that, he is not interested in playing, singing, or most of the other activities we usually do to entertain him. It was a long day... Tomorrow I may try to get a picture of our little speck - but don't count on it. It was hard enough to find a way between his finger to put my finger in his mouth to feel around for the tooth.


Are you sure it is nap time? I thought if he was on his tummy, he might get a little more worn out and put his head down. Then, I would flip him over. He sure looks tired!


I am still working toward my goal of the Y 3 times this week. I got to go today - much like yesterday with meeting John there and then stopping by the ChildWatch area to scope it out again. Still not ready. Maybe next week. Although if this teething stuff keeps up.... just kidding.

William ate his first solid today while I wasn't looking. Paper....mmmm....



Where do you start eating a coupon?


The middle, I guess!


Mmmmmm...am I a bad mommy because I didn't stop him right away? I went to get the camera instead...


Mean mommy took away the paper...


We also took one of William new summery outfits out for a test drive. Thank you to (related somehow) Craig and Judy! We did have to up the size to a 12 Month size - which you can see are not that big on him. At least not as big as I thought they would be. The outfits are super cute - I especially like this orange one with a map to the beach on the front. While we were taking the pictures of the cute orange outfit, William was so wiggly in his chair as he tried to eat his fingers. I tried to buckle him in and...the straps don't fit around him anymore. BOO! I had to go and put it away because I know I will get lazy tomorrow and stick him in it for just a minute. Then, something terrible would happen. Good bye bouncy seat (AKA pooping chair).


Thank you Craig and Judy! I look so cute! Can you believe I needed the 12 Month version? And good bye bouncy seat....

No comments: