background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2007

4 Month Old





William turned 4 months old today. We took some pictures and worked on the basement. This evening, we took a walk and watched a movie together. All in all it was good to be together. I'm currently still going through the 150+ photos I took today of William for the best few. I had some making up to do after falling down on the job earlier this week. I may even try my hand at editing a few. So, I'll ask for you patience. Check back later - I'll add them eventually.


So, here they are. Some of them are good, others are mediocre at best. Oh well... I have more pictures from this weekend to upload and talk about. Maybe tomorrow. It's late now. I am afraid if I write more, I'll make embarrassing grammar errors.















Mr Cooperative

Diaper Shots








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

You sure are good at your photography studio shots!! Keep it up!

Love,
Andrea