background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Garage Sale Saturday

We got up this morning and went out to some garage sales. We have decided I will be taking a leave of absence from teaching next year - requires some changes on our part :) Here is what we are looking for:

*Duplos*WoodenPuzzles*BabyOutsideSwing*BackpackCarrier*Legoes* Sandbox*LittleTykesWorkbench*Little TykesRed/YellowCar*KitchenSet*LawnMower*EtchASketch*LiteBrite*DumpTruck*MemoryGame* Walking/PoppingToy*BoyClothesSize18M+*WoodenBlocks*LincolnLogs*SpeakNSay*
DiscoveryToysMarbleShoot*OtherToysinGoodCondition

I'm sure there are a few other things we are looking for, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I know there are some other hard core salers out there - keep me in mind! Have a great weekend!


I guess he doesn't mind taking it if he is in charge....

William's new (used) high chair

No comments: