background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 19, 2007

What a Day!

We started out a little tired today - William went down to sleep last night at about 11pm. Typically he has been sleeping until between 3 and 4 am. However, last night he woke up crying at 1 am. I got up to feed him (not realizing the time) and as I got things together, William conked back out. So, I put him back in his crib and he slept until 4am. He woke up crying again at 5am and again conked out before I could start feeding him. I put him back in his crib and he slept until about 8am. Let's hope this isn't a pattern!

After a very poopy afternoon (all over me, the bathroom floor, the changing pad, William, William's clothes, etc.) followed by a huge spit up all over the bathroom rug, mom decided it was time for a walk outside. Luckily the weather was cooperating. I took William out for his first stroller ride in our neighborhood. It was great to get out of the house and be moving around - William snoozed the whole time! Here are some pictures of our adventures...


No comments: