background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Today we celebrated my birthday (again) with a great birthday supper at home with Grandma and Grandpa. We made yummy fondue with different kinds of bread and again broccoli. For dessert, Grandma made my favorite chocolate cake with flour frosting - it was perfect. William was a little crabby, but let us eat a nice dinner together until the end. We convinced Grandma to hold William for the last part of dinner - he was much happier sitting with Grandma and seeing the family instead of in his bouncy chair.


Grandpa and William hang out after dinner
John and Grandpa got a lot of work in the basement done today. They think they are close to getting all the wiring complete - that is exciting because then we can have the plumbing and electrical inspected! After that we finally get to put up the drywall!


Mudd helps celebrate my birthday by checking out a box for me!

goodnight,

the heidts

P.S We have pictures that haven't been downloaded from our camera - I'll add pictures tomorrow! --HAH! I thought I had some dinner pictures, turns out it was so good, we just ate it!

No comments: