background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday! (still)

We had another good day of napping and awake time. I am starting to see more patterns in William's sleeping/eating routine. This gives me hope that I may be able to predict when the best time to attempt the grocery store is on my own (maybe next week? we'll see) or go to the bathroom by myself. We had a quiet morning listening to the thunderstorm that rolled through and waiting for Mudd to come out from under the couch. This afternoon, we ran a few quick errands and came home for a nice nap!

Tonight we met some of my coworkers at Chilli's for some fabulous fajitas to celebrate my birthday (again, still, whathaveyou). It has been a very long time since I have had the fajitas there - over a month! The night before we had William, we went to Chilli's to fulfill my fajita fix and to try and get things moving along. So, it has been one month I have had to be without my fajitas - they were amazing! We also enjoyed visiting with Laura, Liz and Jeff and catching up with them. William was VERY well behaved. He slept part of the time and was awake and just hanging out the rest of the time - pretty amazing when you figure we were there for almost 2 hours eating and chatting! What a great kid (I realize I might be biased)!


goodnight,

the heidts

P.S. I know it is corny, but I like it cause it rhymes. I may start using it all the time cause I like it so much, even when it isn't night.

No comments: