background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Birthday and Happy 1 Month!

Today is my 28th birthday and William's one month birthday! With most of our celebrating happening this weekend, it was pretty low key today. William had a record setting (for us) day of spitting up and pooping! Happy birthday to me - I guess William was trying to show how much he has grown. Before 3pm, we went through 3 full outfit changes.

Later in the day, we were able to get out for a walk with William and have some adult conversation. For dinner we heated up our leftover fondue to finish celebrating my birthday. After dinner, we gave William his second big boy bath in his tub. I've been noticing it looks like he is loosing some of his really dark hair and tonight it was confirmed when I found a small amount of hair at the bottom of his bathtub. Hopefully, he either grows more in a hurry or looses the rest so he doesn't look like a dope!

These pictures are from tonight and last night - this Little Slugger outfit is one I remember Michael having when he was little. The only thing missing is the blue Little Slugger baseball hat...

goodnight

the heidts


Our Little Slugger



The birthday boy and girl!

No comments: