background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wedding/pizza crust

12/4/2009 Amelia had pizza crust for the first time. She loved it.

__________________________________________________________________


My cousin, Ashley, got married the Saturday after Thanksgiving in Minneapolis, MN. Because of the distance, I elected to stay in MN with the kids for the week between Thanksgiving and the wedding to save the stress on the long trip with the kids.

Before the wedding, I called Ashley to see if she wanted me to come early with my camera to take some extra pictures of her and her sister getting ready together. Ashley thought that would be great as they weren't planning on having a photographer. I was instantly promoted to head photographer. A fun (and stressful) job! Sadly, I was so busy making sure I hit the shots for the bride and groom, I didn't get any pictures of my immediate family. Luckily, other people did.

The wedding was held at a tropical themed restaurant in the Mall of America called Kokomos. The couple invited their guests to wear their tropical themed attire - which we thought was very fun (and why you'll see my kids wearing summery clothes on a day when the high temperature was 18 degrees.

Uncle Mike and Mia. I hand made Amelia's headband flower to match her dress...and then I didn't even take pictures of her cuteness! She loved the leis people were wearing!

My mom and Mike - I handmade my mom's flower also :) I am so crafty!

Kelly the wonder photographer! I hand made the flower I am wearing in my hair :) Kelly the wonder crafty photographer.

William had a handmade flower also, but you can't see it very well here. Megan is to the right of William in this picture. Megan was my assistant today - which meant that she helped me EVERYTHING. Her biggest job was keeping Amelia happy while I was shooting pictures.

And because this sign made me laugh when I saw it while driving to the wedding : CONCENTRATE ON DRIVING. No kidding, people.

And, finally, if you interested in seeing the pictures I took of the big day, I made a quick (nothing fancy here) slide show of some of the pictures below.

No comments: