background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Finally home...ahhh

We're finally home! It was wonderful to visit with family, see my cousin's beautiful wedding, have a date with some of our friends and help my mom Christmas shop. But, now it is back to reality!

I have all kinds of Christmas things to be getting done and a week less than usual to do it! ACK!

Anyway, on that note, I though I would share some pictures of Amelia's first snow this week (12/3/09).

Her first response: What is THIS?

Upon hearing William squealing, she took off crawling to check him out
Studying the snow...


Of course, it required a taste (see the snowstache?)
Happy girl!


What IS this?

Worth another taste....


Off to explore
Brr! I'm cold!

Standing is better than sitting in that cold stuff!
Pretty snow baby

William trying to catch some flakes



Santa has fallen! HELP!

No comments: