background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Day 3

Great news!

William is starting to tell jokes.

And Grandpa Kevin is responsible

While we were staying with the grandparents, we had spaghetti for dinner. William either really likes spaghetti or will NOT eat it. No inbetween. Of course, this evening was a WILL NOT EAT it kind of day.

So, Grandpa was making conversation with William in an attempt to distract him.

Grandpa said "Do you know what I like about noodles? They are so noodley!"

William stopped complaining for a minute and then completely cracked up. And then repeated the joke 400 times.

Interestingly (probably only to me), he is able to transfer this joke to other things. If I ask him : Do you know what I like about water? He'll respond: It's so WATERY! and laugh his head off.


_________________________________________________________


Outfits! I found these Candy Cane pants at a garage sale for a quarter. I totally love them.



Amelia's funny face...
Chewing on the finger...

No comments: