background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

William

One of William's favorite activities lately:

Digging through the kitchen drawer until he comes up with the bright green oven mitt with pink watermelons stamped throughout. He puts his whole arm into it and then requests:

"Shake my hand, please!"

And then giggles like crazy when you do it.


Story 2

The other day at preschool, one of the other mom's asked William what his name was. He half mumbled under his breath:

"Big Brother"

Since I was standing there, I clarified with the other mom and went on my merry way. Later, after thinking about it, I asked William what his name was.

"Big Brother" was his reply.

So, now we're working on getting him to tell us his name and not calling him Big Brother so much. Cause I think at least my kid should know his own name. After working on this for a few days, he still replies "Big Brother" as his first response without thinking, pauses and shouts "William!!".

No comments: