background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

19 Months Old!

William is 19 months old today! We celebrated by going to a swimming lesson, and Culver's for dinner (also in support of our church Youth Group).

Proof that there is a bit of engineer's blood in William.
(Lining up the cars, he has had much longer line ups, but we haven't taken a photo of them yet. Also the cars are almost always facing the same way. Daddy must have messed with it and William must not have noticed yet. )

Almost bedtime - playing with his cars.

Where's William?

There he is! Guess what, there's Mango too!

Smiley 19 month old.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I feel like I am looking at one of my boys! The car line up, the cars themselves, and that blanket (Tristan has the same one)!! I bet the three of them would be fast friends.

Um I agree...It must be engineer genes. They have the "knack". (have you seen that video on the internet?)