background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rainy Rochester

We got to Rochester yesterday evening in time for dinner with Great Aunt Sheila and Uncle Bobby at Bilatti's. William put away close to 2 pieces of pizza himself after he was allowed to "dip". Everything is better with dip these days. It was nice to visit for a short while before it was time for William to go to bed which allowed us some adult time for Rack-O and dominoes until late in the night. I have some great pictures of William and Bobby playing cars together - will post later. Today is rainy and humid so we're looking to do inside activities...I'm glad for the break in the heat.

More later.

PS John, the first thing William said to me this morning was "Dada? Dada? Dada?". Like I do most days, I told him you went to work. I wonder how long that will satisfy him? We'll be calling to chat with you this evening.

PPS Is the basement done yet?

No comments: