background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Funny kid

Today for breakfast, William and I both had bowls of cereal with milk on it. I finished first and then sat to watch him finish eating. After several minutes, he reached into the depths of his cereal bowl and pulled out a very squishy cheerio. He examined it for a few seconds and smashed it between his fingers before offering it to me. I wasn't interested, so I turned my head away. Then William put his hand up in the air and said "Oooooooo", trying to sweeten the deal. I still wasn't about to put the mushy, squishy cheerio into my mouth. He then upped the ante by turning his hand into a car and saying "Vroooooooooooom!" and swirling his hand around. He was really working it - I still wouldn't consider putting that cheerio into my mouth, but I was laughing very hard.

Why?

It was a dead on imitation of what I try to do when he isn't interested in eating.

No comments: