background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I shouldn't have, but I did anyway



Laughed, that is. At lunchtime today I looked away for a minute to investigate a strange noise made by one of the cats and when I looked back, I saw this:




William decided that it was more fun to spread his applesauce in his hair than eat it. I've been trying to let him feed himself more independently with spoon/fork/hands even if it means most of his meal ends up in his lap. I guess it also can end up in the hair....bath night again tonight it looks like!

PS There is some footage being played on the national news about levees breaking in St Charles as well as some flooding. While this is happening close to us, we are all safe and dry at our house. We'll let you know if that situation changes, but so far we have no worries!

No comments: