background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Well, you'll have to wait

I tried to upload pictures here tonight. No luck. I'll try again tomorrow night. We also have some words on audio files to post. But, not tonight. Blogger isn't cooperating with me and I don't have the energy to fight it.

So flu/cold/yucky stuff has landed at our house courtesy of the short one who licks things that have germs and doesn't wash his hands (good thing he is cute). William and I are both feverish and yucky feeling with a side dish of runny nose. Ick. William by far is the most pitiful of the two with the rivers of snot he wipes on my shirt at every turn.

We started the weekend with renewed energy to getting the basement done. Our goal was to have the basement ready to be taped by the end of the weekend. This whole basement project is quickly approaching the two year mark and we actually got a reasonable bid for taping the basement walls. So, on Friday night we started with the cleaning and rearranging to finish up the last small details that need to be done before someone ELSE can finish this leg of the project. The yuckiness has intervened and we are not ready for the taper to come and do his thing. Oh well.

I'm off to bed because the shortest one went to bed an hour early and that may mean he'll be up an hour early also.

No comments: