background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy March!

Happy March! We had a beautiful weather weekend with temperatures in the 60's and 70's. We grilled on Saturday and discovered an unexpected visitor. Sunday we worked in the yard, cleaned up the deck, and went for a long walk as a family. It was very nice!

Friday night, I noticed William making faces at me. This is what he looked like:


It was so funny, I started laughing. So he did it again:
And again:


And again:


Until my stomach hurt from laughing and we took some silly face pictures together:





I really don't have any idea where this funny face came from, but it still cracks me up every time he does it. We suspect it may be him mimicking one of the faces John sometimes makes...tough to be sure. This will go down in the baby book as William's first on purpose funny face. Other funny faces:


Cheesy smile

Silly grin

Happy face!



Mr. Helper with the crossword puzzle before going to bed.

Filling in the boxes - what a good helper!

1 comment:

Brideen said...

I seriously almost lost it, he is so hilarious, my laugh exteneded to the other offices!