background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Boo hoo, Boo Hoo

William's grandparents wrote:
wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wahhhhhhh,, sniffle sniffle wah wah.
blog blog blog blog blog blog blog
wah wah
???????

My Response:

I fear that this will continue for at least the next week or so. We finally decided to give up the morning nap time. The afternoon nap has been going wonderfully...sometimes. The first trial day produced a 2.75 hour nap! Heaven! But, I kept thinking he would wake up any minute, so I wasted the time doing stupid stuff. The next three days produced a 2.5 hour nap combined total. So, now I am down to a small amount of time to: clean, pay bills, make phone calls, make Big plans, meet with drywall guys, eat bon bons, write e mails to my grandparents, cook dinner, paint my toenails, etc. I am a busy girl. In the evenings we've been hitting the Y to train for our upcoming 5 K (maybe at the end of March?) and trying to prep the basement for the eventual drywall taping. I think I might post this exact e mail to the blog now...

2 comments:

Brideen said...

Hi there, I am still wondering what the Next Big Thing is...I know what a nap is.

Anonymous said...

brideen is funny!

I am curious too, but as you, I have my little secrets!

Personally, I am all about bon bon time during afternoon nap!