background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Pink Bubblegum kind

Yesterday it had been 10 days since the runny nose and cough started. I considered canceling the appointment as William was running circles around the house. However, the coughing fit that left him breathless had me doubting myself again. So, off we went to the doctor's office. He sat absolutely still during the exam - so much so that our doctor commented about how good he was. Just seconds before she walked into the room he had been a wriggling, noodley monster. Funny how it works out. The verdict: an ear infection and sinus infection. Bring on the pink bubblegum medicine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor guy! Don't you love to hear what a good boy he is?!?! I rarely hear that at the doctors... one of them is crying EVERY time we go.

I hope William feels better soon!