background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Lost Pictures from the last week

We've been busy with low key stuff and I didn't really think I had anything new to post. Turns out there was a bunch of stuff from just a few weekends ago that I forgot about! So, let's start with our family trip to the zoo at the end of May!

Daddy & William
Checking out a snake in the Children's Zoo. This was as close as he wanted to be (fine with me!). The woman offered to help him pet it and he took one giant step back and said "No thank you, no thank you".
Will & Mia (funny how their nicknames can spell out his name....okay, not really that funny to anyone but me!) ride the frogs!
VERY uncooperative inside the hippo's mouth. I saw all the other kids take GREAT pictures inside this guys mouth. I was so excited for our turn until I realized how stubborn William was feeling that day!
Petting the goats in the petting zoo. This was as close as he wanted to get - again, fine by me!
The animals Amelia looked at: a ladybug and a cardinal from her baby gym mat.
After dinner, we decided to try out a family game: Candyland!
Amelia was too busy working out to play with us it looks like. This is about as close as we were going to get to playing this game. While he has all the necessary intellectual skills (knows colors, can count, etc) he is lacking in the patience and taking turns skills. So, we'll try this one again in another month. We did get a few rousing rounds of Memory played together though!
Amelia!

No comments: