background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Yes! It is true! My daddy is 30!

John and the kids. William only has eyes for cake. Nothing will get him to look at me. He was so excited about having birthday cake! He took one look at the cake and candles and demanded: BIRTHDAY HATS! So, we dug out the birthday hats and had ourselves a real party!

Blowing out the candles - holding William back


William talks about cake


Amelia talks about cake




It appears that my blogger is posting on Pacific time. So, when I posted at precisely midnight on June 10, it was time stamped at 10pm on June 9th.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

No birthday is complete without party hats... that's what I say!!! Amelia looks great in hers!!!

Happy Bday to John... Isn't 30 great?!?! 32 is also ;)