background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

What has been going on?


Yesterday there was a lunar eclipse. I wasn't feeling super great (thanks William) so I missed the details. Something about last eclipse...northern hemisphere....2010. Ask John if you're still interested.

Turns out it is actually more exciting to watch lunar eclipses on TV because of the speeding up time capabilities. I went out for a few minutes last night (clutching my gut) to admire the view. John was the photographer while I lay on the couch trying to summon up the energy to move to the bedroom.

Tonight I was feeling better, so I resumed my photographer role. The cabinet doors are complete (as is the crown molding)! The installation of the doors required the mallet hammer held here by Daddy's favorite assistant.


Hey! I want to HIT something with this besides my foot! I was impressed that he didn't have any trouble holding it. In this picture he had just finished swinging it and was reaching down to pick it back up again.

"Here! Let me help you with that one!" William and I finally had to go to another room and shut the door for John to get any work done. This boy is adamant about being in the middle of EVERYTHING.


The finished result! I think the doors look great! Great job John!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last total lunar eclipse until December 21, 2010

Anonymous said...

Aaron always talks about the next lunar eclipse in 2010 too! We were in Denver and it was too cloudy to see!