background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cutting of the Curls

The curls have been cut. My heart has been broken. We took William to the Hairy Elephant today for his first haircut. He got to sit in a chair shaped like a Jeep while the stylist cut his hair. John came with to document the event so I could carefully study the haircutting process. It is possible I will attempt to cut his hair myself at some point in time. It is also possible I will never cut his hair again. Don't be fooled by the pictures of my outer calmness. I was holding it together for the baby.


A before picture

The cutting of the hairs

After the haircut: where is my baby? Who is this big boy?

More after pictures

Our first haircut certificate with the lock of hair and picture included.


I'm so sad. Off to cry...

No comments: