background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Take a Walk with Me

Last night we were in the kitchen discussing the reorganization of the pantry area. Glass jars and heavy cans are regularly being dropped on the floor these days. Bags and boxes of pasta are continuously being opened and spread out upon my kitchen floor. As we discussed, I set William up on his feet in front of me. He got his balance and leaned forward towards me. Usually at this point, he just free falls towards me until I catch him or he bangs his head on something. Last night, the ending was different. Last night, William leaned forward towards me and picked up his feet. I could hardly believe my baby walked to me. So, I did it again. William did it again, this time walking 4-5 steps to me!

Then, we got the video camera out. Of course, William was not super cooperative. But, we did manage to get this one little clip of him doing a little walking...

P.S. Turn down your volume. I was pretty excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news! I can't wait to see it in person!

Jenn