background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ice Storm Pictures...and a few more

Working in Santa's workshop is a full time job around here. We're not even close to being ready. Good thing we have another week to be ready...except we have at least 3 different holiday get togethers and a Christmas program to attend. All which require treats and preparation. I love this time of year. I really do - but...I wish I was more on top of things. This time last year, I had it all done and was sitting back and waiting for a baby (okay, maybe not sitting back. Make that obsessively cleaning our house). Anyway, here are some pictures of what we have been up to this last week or so.



Better late than never, the turkeys come to dinner in our backyard.


Icicles hanging off our deck after this weekends ice storm.

Icy trees in our backyard (may need to turn your head)

William trying on my glasses. He always grabs them off my face and tries to put them on. I was just helping him out.

Peek a boo has evolved into this. What fun is this game if you can't see the person peeking at you?

Super funny story: we were playing in the family room when something beeped (oven?). William picked up John's phone and said "Eh?" I don't know that I've laughed so hard ever.



So, after that, we kept making "beep" noises to see if he would pick the phone up again. Turns out: yes he will. And it was cute every darn time.*


* I believe this current cuteness is payback from William for waking me up at 5:30 AM this morning. He went back to sleep, but still.

No comments: