background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Not sure how we feel about this one....

Seems like this is a tradition. I know we did it growing up. But, I really hate waiting in lines. I hate crowds, the stress, ugh. I also don't know if I agree with paying so much money for a few medium quality prints. Ack. So we did it - because I was worried I would regret it forever if we didn't.


William and Santa

The good news is that it only took 3 minutes to do and was relatively painless except for how much this print cost. Of course they do not allow other photography. I handed William over to this guy and William spent one minute just checking Santa out. Then, he cried. We (we being the Santa staff and myself) successfully distracted him with a squeaky reindeer in order to get this half smile. He still isn't totally sure about this whole thing. Neither are we. But! It is done and now I don't have to worry about doing it over the weekend when the mall is crazy. I just wish it didn't have the stupid snowman border thing. Blech. I just wanted a picture of my kid wearing his reindeer sweater sitting on Santa's lap. For a few bucks. Is that too much to ask?

Ick. I guess I better go and find my holiday spirit somewhere around here....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I couldn't even tell that William was upset!

Can you believe we have NEVER taken Keiran to sit on Santas lap. Unless you count Goofy Santa at Disneyland. What a terrible mom I am?!?!?