background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We arrived safely home this evening. We are all glad to be home and a little sad that our time with family is over. Check back over the next few days. I have lots of updates : Christmas pictures, Christmas pictures, Christmas pictures, anniversary celebrations, etc. I'm trying to keep this short, so I won't be reflecting on how far we've come or think too much about how this time last year John pointed out my first belly stretch mark to me.

I'll close with this thought: I'm so glad I'm not pregnant this New Year! It was hard work being so pregnant over the holiday. It was so much more fun to be down on the floor and chasing my baby around than....this:




[picture coming...or not]


Happy New Year! Weee! Off to celebrate. I think we are going to stay up until midnight playing games or unpacking! Wow!

No comments: