background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Upfront

I'm a pretty upfront person most of the time. I'll tell you what I think honestly if you ask for my opinion. And sometimes if you don't. You'll have noticed it has been quiet around here lately and there are reasons. Of course, they aren't reasons I really want to talk about in such a public place, so you'll just have to be satisfied with knowing everything is okay. It has been difficult for me, as writing is one way that I process the events that happen day to day and also how I record the milestones of our children. However, I knew I wasn't going to be able to write about the events of the day without talking honestly about everything else going on. So I didn't write at all. Sorry about that. I think we'll be back up to speed shortly.

No comments: